Mr Paul Innes OAM
612 9894 9629
- The chairman is responsible for driving the long-range vision of the NJT
- The Chairman is the spokesperson for the NJT, providing interviews and providing expert analysis
- Taking the chair at Board Meetings and making sure the board meets often enough to run efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring the proper working of the board- That the NJT Board of Trustees follow and abide by the Trust deed.
- Ensuring board members focus on the key tasks
- Making sure that the key tasks are made by the majority
Mr Bob Whyburn
612 9894 9629 or 0430 211 098
- Managing the NJT team, overseeing all operations including: Marketing; Events; Website; Merchandise
- Manage Trustee meetings, co-ordination of applications and the payment of approved grants
- Communicating with injured jockeys& their families in need of assistance from the NJT
- Researching, analysing & preparing applications for the Board of Trustees
- Financial Management of the charity, including ATO & Legal compliance.